About Kristin L. Rankin M.A. CCC-A
Audiologist Kristin L. Rankin began her career in 1983 in a medical setting, working extensively with Head and Neck Surgeons. She worked with infant to geriatric populations in all areas of hearing loss, as well as balance function testing and rehabilitation. She was lead audiologist as well as office manager. She has also been involved in teaching Audiology as well as participating in several international medical missions.
Kristin provides hearing aid evaluation and fitting with the hearing aid that is most appropriate for each individual. She also provides excellent care after the hearing aid is purchased—which is the key to satisfaction with the hearing aid.
- B.A. – University of Northern Colorado
- M.A. – University of Northern Colorado
- Charter member and Fellow of the Colorado Academy of Audiology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech Language Hearing Association (AHSA), Member